- Leadership isn’t as much about instructing others on what to do, it’s about learning what your team needs
- Being a championship leader is all about staying ahead of the curve.
- Even if you are in a successful corporate job, you may not feel fulfilled.
- Ask yourself what might be missing for you to be feeling that way.
- When you keep learning you’ll be wiser; you can always learn more.
- You stop growing when you stop learning.
- Embrace what you want.
- All your decisions will lead you to where you want to go.
- Having balance between all elements of your life is key.
- Don’t be afraid to try something new and see how the experience goes.
Previously published here and reprinted with the author’s permission.
Screenshot with permission from Nate Bailey.
The post Nicole Walker: Ditch Your Ego And Try Something New appeared first on The Good Men Project.